22 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

SeVeN • My weekly review of favourite links and articles

Follow me on Facebook • Google+ • Bloglovin'


Another week has passed rich in information, inspiration and creative moments! I had a short trip to my hometown and fill up my SD card with new captures. Day after day I will upload them gradually. Yet, today's post is for my favourite links and articles.


---------------------------------------------------------------  motivation




Image Credit: Pixabay
I'm definitely a moody libra, trying to find the ideal conditions only when I have the perfect matched mood. So, I often procrastinate things I shouldn't, even the smallest one because I don't feel like this ... This brilliant article explores tricks to motivate mood-tempered minds like mine. Easy reading and extremely inspiring!


---------------------------------------------------------------  diy crafts




Image Credit: Pixabay
Upcycling and reusing are definitely one of my favourite DIY. Anything from junks that can create something useful or beautiful are always welcome. This post has many ideas about reusing plastic bottles either in practical or decorative way. I've already found in it a project to do during March. Hope you find much inspiration too !!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------- interior




Image Credit: Pixabay
For the moment I think I've decided for the colors of my next wall painting. The colors I chose are: gray shades for our living room (not the fifty), bright purple for our kitchen, blue and neon green for our toddler's room and red for our bedroom. This is my top list for the moment, but it's not bad to take more ideas. This is a lovely post with inspired combinations for those you have the same plans for spring like mine.


--------------------------------------------------------------------- blogging


Image Credit: Pixabay
Every time I force myself not to do it; I open a blog post read the title and the first lines and then scroll down. I don't really read the first minutes, but from what I see I will decide if I will go back to the top and start the real reading. 'We live in the age of skimming' as the article says. But, the truth is that we did this before; we just turned the page. This is article is very useful and the new appearance of my "SeVeN" is due to this article. And, I hope to help you read it more easily... 



--------------------------------------------------------------------- handmade

☼ 5 Things to Consider Before Starting An Etsy Shop 


Image Credit: Pixabay
Love handmade and Etsy is such a wonderful to find and sell beautiful creations. As a tiny tiny part of it, I always find interesting reading about online enterpreneuship and Etsy tips. In this article, you can find some aspects of how to make your store more competitive and with a bigger advantage in the handmade market; what could make a store special and unique.


---------------------------------------------------------------- photography



Photograph sunset on a dry anthriscus sylvestris by Papanikolaou Joanna on 500px
sunset on a dry anthriscus
sylvestris by Papanikolaou
Joanna on 500px
Surely it's one of the coincidence that ones says "What a luck". After my photo diary 50/365 post about sunset cliche, I found this interesting article, which has an even more interesting and funny video. It discusses twenty-five chiche in photography nowadays. The truth is that this list includes almost everything, but it's intrigue to see what you like or photoshoot from another, more cynic perspective. But, the fact is that articles like this pushes you to explore more creative and new ways in photography.



------------------------------------------------------------------ quizzes

☼ The Procrastination Personality Test 

And, for the end a quiz for fun to make your Sunday more playful and search your procrastination personality aspects. 


Wish you all a happy Sunday ☼ !!!

First published and blogged in Find A Way by JWP

4 σχόλια:

  1. Πολύ ενδιαφέροντα όλα τα links αλλά αυτό που με άφησε άφωνη είναι για την ανάγνωση των δημοσιεύσεων σε ένα blog. Ούτε κατά διάνοια δεν μπορούσα να φανταστώ τι συμβαίνει... Καλή Σαρακοστή Ιωάννα μου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολύ χρήσιμα καί ενδιαφέροντα όλα τά links πού μάς προτείνεις Ιωάννα μου!!
    Καλή Καθαρή Δευτέρα!!Καλή Σαρακοσή!!Φιλάκια!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. People share articles they don’t read. Hypocrites!
    People read the headline, and then stop. Quitters!
    People read the headline, then scurry to the bottom to read the conclusion. Dirty cheaters!

    Αυτό με έκανε και γέλασα!!!Ωστόσο είναι αλήθεια!

    Θα ήθελα πολύ να δω το bright purple στην κουζίνα σας .. είναι αγαπημένο χρώμα!!!

    Καλή Σαρακοστη εύχομαι και σε φιλώ!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Πολλά και ενδιαφέροντα πράγματα! Τρέχω να δω ιδέες για μπουκάλια και να κάνω φυσικά το τεστ!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή